- Log into the appropriate section of your bank's website with your debit card.
- From the Payments “Bills” Section of your bank's website, select click “ADD PAYEE.”
- Search “Eyebrow” and something similar to EYEBROW #193 TX or RM #193 – (TAXES) should come up.
- VERY IMPORTANT ** Your customer number (#) is located beneath the mailing date, on the upper-right hand portion of your tax notice.
Example: # 123
You need this in the payee setup. This gives us the appropriate information regarding where you wish the payment to be applied to the appropriate ratepayer tax account in our office.
- Enter the amount due from your tax notice using the appropriate month’s discount if applicable.
- Please remember if paying early to pay the discounted amount. Also, do not use the previous months discount if paying in the next month. (ie. Using the August discount on September 1). You cannot back date payments.
- If you have more than 1 tax notice then you must make separate payments (setting up each account number) for each notice. Once it’s setup in your system, unless you change banks you won’t have to do this again.
- You should receive a tax receipt in the mail within three weeks of making payment if your payment was successfully received. It might be 2-3 days for our office to receive notification of your payment. The notification we receive will show the date you made your payment.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SETUP AT THE FOLLOWING BANKS:
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Conexus Credit Union
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC)
OTHER BANKS YOU CAN DO A "E-TRANSFER" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(It might be a good idea to email to let us know of the payment with your Interac e-Transfer so we know the customer # you wish to have this payment applied to. )
For more information on e-Transfers and which banks offer them click here: http://interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html%20#sp-expandable-content-wrapper