Controlled Burns


Sometimes you will need to burn grass, bush piles or stubble. Please be sure you are well-prepared and that you have fire guards in place and water readily available. These "controlled burns" should also be reported.

To report a CONTROLLED BURN CALL 1-866-404-4911

(The number is answered 24/7 - 365 days a year)

You will be asked:

  • What is your RM number?
  • Who is your Fire Service Provider?
  • What are the location details?
  • What are you burning?
  • How long will your burn last?
  • Your name and phone number.

You will also be asked to call back once the burn has been completed.

<< Go back to the previous page